- Do you use coupons? Yes! I use Southern Savers and Maven of Savin' to find the best deals and coupon matchups. I prefer Southern Savers because you can create a printable list for a variety of stores with coupon matchups right from the site, but Maven of Savin' normally posts more freebies and random deals.
- Do you like football? American or other? I love soccer, and I'm sort of a fan of American football. I have many fond memories of football because I was in band for so many years.
- Are you in a relationship? Sort of? That's a fairly complicated question for me right now.
- Is your phone always within arm’s reach? No. I don't "always" have my phone right beside me, but it's usually nearby.
- Do you like thunderstorms? Not the severe ones that we've been having.
- Can you cook? Yes, but I'm still learning.
- Are you – or have you – lost weight? Yes. I have lost a few pounds and am working on losing even more.
- Do you know how to read a map? Yes. This seemed like a silly question at first, but maps can be frustrating to read if you aren't used to it.
- Do you wear makeup? Yes, but not normally. I only wear makeup on special occasions.
- Do you read regularly? Yes. Given that I'm in grad school for library science, I read quite a lot!
- Are you publicly affectionate? Yes. I enjoy holding hands or a brief kiss, but I'm not going to make up in the middle of the street.
- Do you like picnics? Yes, very much!
- Do you have a/c? Yes, thankfully. I spent four years without central A/C, and I'm glad to have it again.
- Have you ever been out of the country? Yes, once. We went to Canada for a band trip in 8th grade.
- Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes. I need a new seat because mine is awful! I can't ride as much as I'd like.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Friend Makin' Mondays: Yes or No?
FMM is a regular feature from the fantastic blog All the Weigh, which I heartily recommend!